YouTube Downloader

Aquí pueden poner todos los programas y utilidades que hayan creado con AMS.

Imagen

AutoPlay Media Studio YouTube Downloader

MEGA.NZ
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

Hello usamakey, im sorry but you cannot just upload executables. apz should be with the release, as its being said many times on the forum. Regards
Pabloko escribió:
30 Ago 2021 23:28
Hello usamakey, im sorry but you cannot just upload executables. apz should be with the release, as its being said many times on the forum. Regards
i second de motion
Pabloko escribió:
30 Ago 2021 23:28
hi my dear friend

if it were up to you I could easily post all the apz in the world ...
the problem is the users who currently attend the forum
which have, if possible, deteriorated since we made this speech
now it also weighs on him to greet or thank

Imagen

......pass, download what they need (if available) and goodbye.
without even looking to see if anyone has asked for help.

as you will have seen in some cases place of the apz to help regular users, but not intended to favor these people.
if for you it is a problem I will refrain from posting the files in exe format.

always happy to read you
take care
usamakey
Hello, for me, leeching users dont make a point. I just ban them for a week, then for a month then forever but nothing stops anyone to create another account, like any other forum. We had all kinds of retarded users from leeches to people that made multiple accounts to praise himself, i've seen a lot here...

But that said, heres a place for learning, and historically we worked to make source codes avalible to everybody to learn.

You can track my releases and see every one included sources, without them forum discussion isnt even possible more than saying thanks and downloading the release, people wont be able to have nothing to ask, as theyre not presented with any challenge.

Maybe you think this place is shit, but did you ever had a look at facebook pages that the proscripts of this forum are now? the low of the low lives there... we aint turn to that shithole... if you know what i mean...

apart from that maybe i have further plans to update this forum this year...
i like pablololoko's idea, you should share apz
i 100% agree with @Pabloko who really help me also when i have query in this forum..
Pabloko escribió:
01 Sep 2021 23:39

Maybe you think this place is shit, .......

apart from that maybe i have further plans to update this forum this year...

absolutely NO my friend
I learned so much in this forum
the problem is not the forum, the staff
or the users who frequent it assiduously
but the "smart" of the download
but this is a general problem (see also the official forum).

see you
best regards
:tableflip-1414031937:
interesting
usamakey escribió:
30 Ago 2021 19:18

Imagen

AutoPlay Media Studio YouTube Downloader

MEGA.NZ
{{This message has been hidden}}

thanks