RichText Demo DriPro_2018

Ejemplos y plantillas para Autoplay Media Studio.
Me parece o hoy San Pablo se ha levantado cachondo... Que no esta hablando de moral
usamakey escribió:
29 Ene 2020 00:18
come on pablo
you know better than me that (multiple accounts aside) the DriPro codes are not the flour of others
and leaving out those created by programmers here and on the official forum (someone also this forum) before the banday
(ask LucasTheDuck :) :) :) ) projects and plugins are not In circulation

keep calm :yes:
best regards
I wont discuss about what skillful code is because thats on the eyes of who look at it, nothing of that wont turn away the facts brought by traveler, and that we already know.
Then he blatantly admits he has a bunch of other accounts (which is against the rules and common sense) for "no bad intention" whatsoever, we discussed a lot about "submarine" accounts, noone i respect have ever had one. If you think in double standards by talking about lucastheduck, everybody knows ive made that account when colin banned me for posting on ru-board, ive always had a main account, not submarines, so i dont get the reference here. Here we have not any restriction to create an account and share unlike "the official site", so can you tell me a valid raeson to have submarines here?

--not a rply anymore

Btw as site admin, i know by fact who has them, how many and when they use them, even for those that use VPNs and proxyes, its useless. ive been much more than respectful and tolerant even knowing how sad reality is for some of our frequent visitors. If you reader feel that this line is for you, you pathetic insect, do all of us a favor, but mostly favor yourself, remove your submarines and take example of people on this forum that really improved, abood for example, he went to staff even when he was posting in broken english, showed patience and hard working moderating this site while learning, he now improved his language skills and ofcourse coding skills, hes an example for you to look at. be like him and stop being a fucking pathethic crybaby dumbass retarded bitch you are. thanks
Pablo I am completely confident that you can set the appropriate limits for decent dealing here .
So I waited for you to respond .
Pabloko escribió:
29 Ene 2020 20:11

If you think in double standards by talking about lucastheduck, everybody knows ive made that account when colin banned me for posting on ru-board, ive always had a main account, not submarines, so i dont get the reference here. Here we have not any restriction to create an account and share unlike "the official site", so can you tell me a valid raeson to have submarines here?

never thought that you need multiple accounts. it would not make sense.
mine on LukasTheDuck wanted to be simply a "joke" and I'm sorry you misunderstood .....
for the rest I appreciate the codes of dripro as I appreciate your "genius"
evidently as an administrator you know further ....

best regards
Pido disculpas por no entender las reglas del foro, dejo este foro, deseo que eliminen mis cuentas de Dripro y hdd.utilities. No quiero causar ningún problema a nadie.
shots fire :derp-1417751963:
:accepted: :penguin:
:friends: