Make DialogEx as Child window and make it NOT Modal

Aquí puedes preguntar o compartir tus dudas y conocimientos acerca del programa

I add this in point related to the subject matter .......

this is rhe original thread covered in the official forum and the example of the user

Imagen

Imagen
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

usamakey escribió:
28 Ene 2020 23:59

I add this in point related to the subject matter .......

this is rhe original thread covered in the official forum and the example of the user

Imagen

Imagen

Thank you my friend :friends:
thnk you so much
Thanks
thank you
:pc: :pc: :pc: :pc:
i know making AMS DialogEx as NOT Modal is a big challenge but still hoping someone can make it happen..

Thank you all.. Keep Safe..
Thanksss :awthanks-1414025485:
hi to all.. is there any update on this topic? is anyone have the solutions to make dialogEx not modal? thanks
sendai escribió:
17 Sep 2020 10:51
hi to all.. is there any update on this topic? is anyone have the solutions to make dialogEx not modal? thanks
Multi DialogEx inside the Window and have control between them
https://www.facebook.com/AmsPlugins/vid ... 9541359800
dripro escribió:
17 Sep 2020 17:39
sendai escribió:
17 Sep 2020 10:51
Multi DialogEx inside the Window and have control between them
https://www.facebook.com/AmsPlugins/vid ... 9541359800
Hi dripo that is cool man,. can you share to us the apz of that? also does it need plugins available for public?

also is that posible to make the DialogEx NOT inside the parent window? what i see now its looks like embedded?

Great works

Regards
Sendai
Hi dripo that is cool man,. can you share to us the apz of that? also does it need plugins available for public?

also is that posible to make the DialogEx NOT inside the parent window? what i see now its looks like embedded?

Great works

Regards
Sendai

:friends:
Ok friend, at your request I'm posting a simple example

Imagen

Example
Hi dripo thanks for sharing.. i have try it today and it works it enable the DialogEx as a window. I thought you made a special plugin for it..

anyway how can i close the application without closing the dialogEx first? i see in your video you can directly close the application?

Thank you...

**PS i see in your page you are creating a easyworship like software like it.. that is great software for churches..
we are also using it in our church..
sendai escribió:
19 Sep 2020 05:37
Hi dripo thanks for sharing.. i have try it today and it works it enable the DialogEx as a window. I thought you made a special plugin for it..

anyway how can i close the application without closing the dialogEx first? i see in your video you can directly close the application?

Thank you...

**PS i see in your page you are creating a easyworship like software like it.. that is great software for churches..
we are also using it in our church..
Use this function to close all
Window.Close(Application.GetWndHandle(), CLOSEWND_TERMINATE);
Thanks dripo..

Upon check on your example it actually do the job to make DialogEx as NOT MODAL but not making it as a child or another process window.. i dont know how to talk about it..

Because i try to make a button in main page

result = Dialog.Message("Notice", "Your message here.", MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

it should appear in the center of the page but what happen it output inside the DialogEx it means when the dialogEx is open it becomes the main window

im thinking to make it like 2 seperate window. i hope you get what i am trying to say i am not really good in other terms ...

Thank you.

Imagen

Sendai/Telco
sendai escribió:
19 Sep 2020 06:34
Thanks dripo..

Upon check on your example it actually do the job to make DialogEx as NOT MODAL but not making it as a child or another process window.. i dont know how to talk about it..

Because i try to make a button in main page

result = Dialog.Message("Notice", "Your message here.", MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);

it should appear in the center of the page but what happen it output inside the DialogEx it means when the dialogEx is open it becomes the main window

im thinking to make it like 2 seperate window. i hope you get what i am trying to say i am not really good in other terms ...

Thank you.

Imagen

you can open Dialog.Message but there's no way to control it because there's no way to position it, if you really want to create the best look in ams you can create it with DialogEx as I did in my project, there was no problem.

apz
Its not what i mean, sorry about it..
My concerns is i want the dialogex will looks as a new application where main page and dialogex can commucate each other.. as of now if you open dialogex yes it will become a window.

Maybe something like multi thread..?
sendai escribió:
19 Sep 2020 15:22
Its not what i mean, sorry about it..
My concerns is i want the dialogex will looks as a new application where main page and dialogex can commucate each other.. as of now if you open dialogex yes it will become a window.

Maybe something like multi thread..?
:friends:
Well I didn't understand what you want I already did the communication between Window and DialogEx Sending text from one to the other, if you have an example it would be better
Sorry Dripo..

Here is the scenario, while the dialogEx is Show the command in main page is freeze..

example..

i have Label object which is Hidden

xButton1 with this script

Label.SetVisible("Label2", true)
Page.Redraw();

xButton2 with this script

Label.SetVisible("Label2", false)
Page.Redraw();

the following script will not works whilte dialogEx is Open..

is there a way to make the page functional as normal even Dialogex is open?

Thank you..
In fact, it is the functions of the buttons that are inaccessible when DialogEx is active, so far the only way I found was this, maybe there is another way.

Imagen