CreateTableHtml Plugin

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
Hello friends I made this Plugin CreateTableHtml create custom table Grid with colors and image.

Plugin
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

Imagem
Imagen
interesante dripro
una pregunta es trial version?
carsonzillo escribió:
06 Dic 2018 22:52
interesante dripro
una pregunta es trial version?
Test friend and give your opinion to help, then I put it free for all here
El Gran Dipro :pc:
:demo: tnks bro
I tested this great plugin, this implies a lot a lot of work dude! :friends:
Wow you gave me an great idea makin' gamestats reports with great plugin

I did not find the helpfile so thinking this plugins is still wip and progress development not still finished I imagine this will be included in it when the plugin its done.

Suggestions
- Bold, light and cursive text (I think this is doable)
- Some output with the style of the dll pdfout.dll made by worm, to export the html file to pdf format so people can show it to friends, once the html profile is generated.

You are a crack with these plugins dude! how many plugins are you doing in the background? Thanks again
carsonzillo escribió:
07 Dic 2018 18:23

I did not find the helpfile so thinking this plugins is still wip and progress development not still finished I imagine this will be included in it when the plugin its done.

Suggestions
- Some output with the style of the dll pdfout.dll made by worm, to export the html file to pdf format so people can show it to friends, once the html profile is generated.

You are a crack with these plugins dude! how many plugins are you doing in the background? Thanks again

Thank you friend, I liked your comment, but a note in the case of export has a print ai to create pdf vc not tetou?
dripro escribió:
08 Dic 2018 01:22
carsonzillo escribió:

Suggestions

Thank you friend, I liked your comment, but a note in the case of export has a print ai to create pdf vc not tetou?
Hi dripro im not sure what are you telling in your last phrase tetou is texfile?
carsonzillo escribió:
08 Dic 2018 11:43
dripro escribió:
08 Dic 2018 01:22
carsonzillo escribió:

Suggestions

Hi dripro im not sure what are you telling in your last phrase tetou is texfile?

Thank you friend, I liked your comment, but an export note has a Button print that can create a pdf in the case only in Windows 10 or 8, or you can print see touvez is not working?
Hi dripro
I tested the print buttonunder win 7 x64 but nothing does
carsonzillo escribió:
08 Dic 2018 14:58
Hi dripro
I tested the print buttonunder win 7 x64 but nothing does

Thank you my friend, now see the one I sent you.

Imagen
now it works well done dude :friends:
New repairs
CreateTableHtml Plugin

Imagen
got an error from your plugin it seems from inside reteset's apmaker does not load the table
carsonzillo escribió:
10 Dic 2018 18:20
got an error from your plugin it seems from inside reteset's apmaker does not load the table
has to send the error to me to see, here is opening normal
Error solved
New repairs
CreateTableHtml Plugin

Imagen
:friends: :dancing:
Thnksssssssss
Provide this Object CreateTableHtml Plugin Free for friends to download and use for your needs

Object CreateTableHtml Plugin + Example

Imagen
gracias