Maintain Page/Window Aspect Ratio

Aquí puedes preguntar o compartir tus dudas y conocimientos acerca del programa
Hello everyone.. i am asking for your help and expertise regarding the page size. now my project window is resizeable, now i want to acheive to maintain the aspect ratio of the page of 16:9 and my current page size is 1024×576.
I want to make it that if i resize the window width the height will also resize accordingly the same thing if i adjust the height manually.

Can anyone help me this? thank you
Tendrías que hacerlo usando el evento On Size capturando la altura y calculando el ancho correspondiente o haciendo tu propio "Sistema de redimensionamiento" usando medias predefinidas por ti.
Dow Sher escribió:
30 Ene 2020 06:46
Tendrías que hacerlo usando el evento On Size capturando la altura y calculando el ancho correspondiente o haciendo tu propio "Sistema de redimensionamiento" usando medias predefinidas por ti.
Hi @Dow Sher, still i cant find a way to make it.. can you help me instead? the size of the window should always be proportion on its original size whenever i resize it.
Creo que es más conveniente crear dimensiones de ventana predeterminadas. Usar un menú o botones con las dimensiones.
Sí, pero lo que necesito es que sea flexible, no un tamaño de ventana fijo.