[ERROR] AutoPlayDesign.exe runtime error

Aquí puedes preguntar o compartir tus dudas y conocimientos acerca del programa
Imagen

[Português]

Eu recentemente instalei no meu Notebook o AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5.1.0 para voltar a desenvolver aplicativos. Porém, toda vez que o seletor de arquivos abre em uma pasta com imagens, ocorre um runtime error.

Após vários testes com modo de compatibilidade com Windows 7, rodar como administrador, etc... continuo tendo o mesmo problema. Inclusive já testei com versões diferentes do AMS.

Percebi que o erro só ocorre ao abrir uma pasta com imagem, então estou supondo que o erro é relacionado a geração de miniaturas.

Preciso de ajuda T_T

Meu notebook está rodando Windows 10 Pro, 64-bits Anniversary Edition

[English]

I recently installed on my Laptop the AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5.1.0 to return developing apps. However, every time I open the file selector on a folder with images, a runtime error ocurrs.

After many tests with compatibility mode with Windows 7, run as admin, etc... I still get the same problem. I also tried different versions of AMS.

I noticed the error only ocurrs when navigating on a folder with images, so i suppose that the error is something related to thumbnail gereation.

I need help T_T

My laptop runs Windows 10 Pro, 64-bits Anniversary Edition
This happens when there are many objects in the folder, move what you need manually to the desktop and then select.
Thanks, that actually helped, it's kind funny because it happened with folders with custom icon too (dropbox, google drive)

But your solution worked!
also in my case i can drag the error outside the bounds of screen and continue using ams like nothing happened
Pabloko escribió:
08 Oct 2017 16:09
also in my case i can drag the error outside the bounds of screen and continue using ams like nothing happened
In My Case the folders didn't loaded, but i tried to do like you said. =P