Como puedo optimizar el scroll?

Aquí puedes preguntar o compartir tus dudas y conocimientos acerca del programa
Hola, estoy trabajando en un proyecto, la aplicación genera varios objetos y luego los agrega a un script para poderlos mover desde el scroll, el problema esta en que cuando son muchos objetos, el rendimiento baja muchisimo. Quisiera saber como puedo optimizar esto, les dejo un APZ de Ejemplo:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk4kicr6y ... l.apz/file

Imagen
You don't need to invent the wheel in the first place. There are a lot of Object Plugins that do things that help the programmer do cool things Just try to used it. :yes:
abood1987 escribió:
19 Feb 2021 23:06
You don't need to invent the wheel in the first place. There are a lot of Object Plugins that do things that help the programmer do cool things Just try to used it. :yes:
The problem is not having the scroll, the problem is to OPTIMIZE IT. My application has to move 500 objects 1 pixel up, this I suppose the GPU should do, but I am doing it with the CPU because there is no direct way to use the GPU with AMS, because it is not a game
Youre a bit confused. Theres nothing on windows to process windows over GPU. Windows are composited in the windows pipeline and painted via DWM, this is why microsoft is pushing for DirectComposition.

On your case of handling lots of objects, sadly theres no trick but to make a "streamer" so you have internal references to the data but you only populate VISIBLE objects when you scroll.

This way, you can have a list of 1k or 100k items, but you just render 20 that appear on the screen and some on the bounds