File read/write binary

This english section.
Can i read/write file binary on live?, i mean if it is possible to create some kind file editor?
I am not sure what you mean by RW on live do you mean Online? or do you mean a online website script that can edit binary files? 
As much i know, here, on this forum talk is about AutoPlay Media Studio, right? So i am about it - if it is possible to create in it with lua language using such file editor?
Not only a possibility, i've made it!

Imagen

Ofcourse is written in c# and it's an activex control very easy to interface, it have a lot of methods like search, search-bin, replace, undo, redo, cut, copy, copy-hex, paste, open-string, open-file... and events like actual line, actual char, char count...etc...

I originally did this for program microcontrollers and eeprom memoryes, and used 8 chars per line, bit it's configurable to 16 (standard) or that you need.

Soon it will be avalible, now i don't have time to finish it.
Pabloko escribió:Not only a possibility, i've made it!

Imagen

Ofcourse is written in c# and it's an activex control very easy to interface, it have a lot of methods like search, search-bin, replace, undo, redo, cut, copy, copy-hex, paste, open-string, open-file... and events like actual line, actual char, char count...etc...

I originally did this for program microcontrollers and eeprom memoryes, and used 8 chars per line, bit it's configurable to 16 (standard) or that you need.

Soon it will be avalible, now i don't have time to finish it.
thank you for this info
Exciting, exactly, i need also search, i need to create tool which will makes edit some file i point. As i do not know ooprogramming languages for now, but i know AMS in some level (lua), bcoz i need such ability to make such tool in it, repeat, i do not know language to write my own code in such area like C++, C#, etc.

i need to find some hex sequence, get it, write it in file as file.txt and then replace in binary mode.

Thanks for info, i am waiting
you can use lua under ams
browse gammon site

you can also look in to the OI functions in LUA