8 mensajes Página 1 de 1
Can i read/write file binary on live?, i mean if it is possible to create some kind file editor?
I am not sure what you mean by RW on live do you mean Online? or do you mean a online website script that can edit binary files? 
USAz english soz allz

Patch 1.0.0.3 Aero
As much i know, here, on this forum talk is about AutoPlay Media Studio, right? So i am about it - if it is possible to create in it with lua language using such file editor?
Not only a possibility, i've made it!

Imagen

Ofcourse is written in c# and it's an activex control very easy to interface, it have a lot of methods like search, search-bin, replace, undo, redo, cut, copy, copy-hex, paste, open-string, open-file... and events like actual line, actual char, char count...etc...

I originally did this for program microcontrollers and eeprom memoryes, and used 8 chars per line, bit it's configurable to 16 (standard) or that you need.

Soon it will be avalible, now i don't have time to finish it.
ImagenImagenImagenImagen
Pabloko escribió: Not only a possibility, i've made it!

Imagen

Ofcourse is written in c# and it's an activex control very easy to interface, it have a lot of methods like search, search-bin, replace, undo, redo, cut, copy, copy-hex, paste, open-string, open-file... and events like actual line, actual char, char count...etc...

I originally did this for program microcontrollers and eeprom memoryes, and used 8 chars per line, bit it's configurable to 16 (standard) or that you need.

Soon it will be avalible, now i don't have time to finish it.

thank you for this info
Exciting, exactly, i need also search, i need to create tool which will makes edit some file i point. As i do not know ooprogramming languages for now, but i know AMS in some level (lua), bcoz i need such ability to make such tool in it, repeat, i do not know language to write my own code in such area like C++, C#, etc.

i need to find some hex sequence, get it, write it in file as file.txt and then replace in binary mode.

Thanks for info, i am waiting
you can use lua under ams
browse gammon site
lo siento por la mala traducción de Google..!!

you can also look in to the OI functions in LUA
USAz english soz allz

Patch 1.0.0.3 Aero
8 mensajes Página 1 de 1