Saying Hello in English

This english section.
Saying hey to all other English people.

hey there you lot I hope you will post more I know its hard when everything is Spanish but Ceone added tis great section for English people so lets use it ya :)
;)
hio, im ceone from Spain and i hope learn more English in this section
Ceone escribió:hio, im ceone from Spain and i hope learn more English in this section
Haha, we will help you as much as we can buddy. Just try not to worry about apologising for any mistakes you make because we understand what you mean or are trying to say without any problems. Besides im quite shocked how good your English is, well done and i look forward to being able to contribute and watch this forum expand. :num1:
nathan change your nick and avatar or you will be banned from IR forum...
Pabloko what do we have left at IR? its dead man I have this feeling that hes not bothered about what IR think or does anymore.

Its like we all know whom you are on IR and you have not been re-blocked have you?
:friends:
Thanks for the concern Pabloko but im not bothered if im banned really, IR are just petty and i left IR because of the constant abuse i was receiving from fellow developers and the fact the community sucks and is pretty much DEAD. I stood up to everyone on that forum and then walked out after admitting my copy wasn't genuine because i couldn't afford the ridiculous price tag.
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
http://www.indigorose.com/forums/thread ... post176580

Thanks Pabloko, everything you have said has been true and i fully support you and have done for a few years now, you are a truly incredible developer and want to take this future and try to get IR to understand what they are doing to their customers.

AMS HAS POTENTIAL, AND COULD BE SO MUCH MORE THAN IT IS, HAVE YOU SEEN SCRAPBOOK MAX 2.0, THAT EVEN HAS IMAGE ROTATION AND MANIPULATION BUILT IN FOR JUST £30.00 AND WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TOOL FOR DEVELOPERS AT OVER £260.00 PLUS MAINTINENCE PACKAGES WHEN THERE HARDLY IS ANY UPDATING GOING ON WITH AMS DOESN'T, ARE YOU SERIOUS IR...

I posted a few days ago with my views. I think we should group together and make a big statement to IR as im surprised they have not said something to me or banned me yet for the things i have said to them before. Im one of the few people that has stood up to them and they still have not banned me.
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
thanks, this go epic and for the lulz!

tomorrow morning CRAP! facepalm

thanks
No problems dude, glad to be able to help you. Let me know if there is anything else i can do for you and good work, this will have IR shit themselves along with my post earlier.
tomorrow in IR banday sure.
my days are limited now, i can feel it
epic fight, the real dboyz
Champagne is in the freezer...

Just waiting!
Just Troll it!
Its strange we not been kicked already :) will have to see what happens in the next day or so, but its rare IR staff even login anymore.
thanbks
bravo

I'm Arab :\ so I need to learn English & Spanish
Hi to All
مرحبا بالجميع