[Action]Patch 1.0.03

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
Imagen
English:

Hey there after I tried a demo of Aero on here I was unable to get the silly thing to work so I worked on it
for a few hours and came up with Patch.AeroFull, the Patch plugin will be updated with useful functions
in the future I hope you guys like it.

I am really sorry for the english

All you have to do to get a full Aero window is On Show add
Patch.AeroFull(nil)
If anyone would like to convert the help file to Spanish please convert it and send me it and I will update
the help file to include it thanks.

Spanish - Translatered:

Hey allí después de que intentara una versión parcial de programa de aero- encendido aquí yo no pudiera conseguir la cosa tonta para trabajar así que trabajé en ella por algunas horas y subí con Patch.AeroFull, el remiendo enchufable seré puesto al día con funciones útiles en el futuro que le espero los individuos como él. Lo siento realmente para el inglés Todo lo que usted tiene que hacer para conseguir una aero- ventana llena está en la demostración agrega
Patch.AeroFull(nil)
Si cualquier persona quisiera convertir el archivo de la ayuda al español por favor para convertirlo y para enviármelo y pondré al día el archivo de la ayuda para incluirlo agradezco.

Download:

HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description
Will see and try
Thank you
abood1987 escribió:Will see and try
Thank you
:yeah:

Thanks I am working on adding more functions well I hope to, still pretty new to this plugin game.
:pc:

Gracias que estoy trabajando en el adición de más funciones espero bien a, aún bastante nuevo a este juego enchufable.
Imagen
:hypno: :hypno: :hypno:
Is your OS windows XP? if you don't want it to so the errors change on xp but want aero to show on 7 and vista just do this.
Patch_Reporting = false;
Patch.AeroFull(nil);
This should remove that error, can I ask did you add
Patch_Reporting = true;
Because if you did not add this line then that error should not of shown.
triying...
por patch » 26 Abr 2011 10:46
aero to show on 7 and vista just do this.
Thank you effortlessly beautiful :demo:
abood1987 escribió:
por patch » 26 Abr 2011 10:46
aero to show on 7 and vista just do this.
Thank you effortlessly beautiful :demo:
Thank you for testing it for me :beta:
:friends:
Windows 7 Preview:
Imagen
The Aero function in 1.0.0.3 is the same as 1.1.0.0. The new Patch version has other functions I am still
working on but I thought I add a screen capture of Aero working.

La aero- función en 1.0.0.3 es igual que 1.1.0.0. La nueva versión del remiendo tiene otras funciones que todavía estoy trabajando en pero pensé que agrego una captura de pantalla del aero- funcionamiento.
Sexy work mate! Keep rocking XDD
Very Cool
Thankz guyz I am working on 1.1 but I don't want to wrap functions that are already out so I am doing a lot of reading. but your great replyz have really pushed me forward on this :) I hope to have a update soon.
kaka. thanks  Imagen
gracias
thanx for you
thanks!
Hey! Thanks for the plugin, it´s incredible mate!! I saw the translation to spanish and it´s imposible to understand XD (I know that the Google Translator is horrible :P) So, I translate it better. Add it to the post if you want it! :D

Hey, después de probar la demo de Aero por aquí, no pude hacerla funcionar, así que trabaje sobre ella un par de horas y aquí os traigo Patch.AeroFull, el parche será actualizado con nuevas funciones próximamente. Espero que os guste.

Todo lo que tienes que hacer es poner el siguiente código en "On Show":
no entiendo lo que dices compañero franowar!!!!
Ceone escribió:no entiendo lo que dices compañero franowar!!!!
¿Que qué? XD

Le he traducido la ayuda del plugin porque era inentendible, es decir, estaba mal traducida al español ;)
a vale es que no entendía a que venia eso...