Dll: Dropbox API

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
gracias... a probar y a crear.... XD
coño komo me he podio perder esto grazie!
Thank you
i have problem ,

i got the api key and secret key , but when i try to use this apz file i can't login to my account

can you help me
thx
Haitham.2012 escribió:i have problem ,

i got the api key and secret key , but when i try to use this apz file i can't login to my account

can you help me
I've tested with my api key and if the example works, make sure it is correct
rafaxplayer escribió:
I've tested with my api key and if the example works, make sure it is correct
Ok View my steps .. and tell me that there was an error :

step 1 :

Imagen

step 2 :

Imagen

step 3 :

Imagen

step 4 :

Imagen

step 5 :

Imagen

step 6 :

Imagen

step 7 :

Imagen

step 8 :

Imagen

step 9 :
how i can test my app ?

Imagen

What's wrong in these steps ?
This API does not work there is a new ouath used for authentication, once you know how it works try to mount a new example
rafaxplayer escribió:This API does not work there is a new ouath used for authentication, once you know how it works try to mount a new example

This template depends on the dll file, which was designed c#
I do not know about the c# If you have a new template works on auto play and i can use it to login to my account in dropbox Please provide us.

thank you
Plugin is now deprecated, writing a new version
Pabloko escribió:Plugin is now deprecated, writing a new version

Remember we wait for the update Pabloko

:friends:
dll is now abandoned

the integration now is web based and need to log in dropbox account via website, so it became useless now.

rafax haves a short piece of code that ive atomated for him, to use in the apz downloader, that could be used in activex control or something, but the new api sucks and i cannot manage a new interfacte pure automatic as lastest...

get more info about new api here: http://dkdevelopment.net/what-im-doing/dropnet/
Pabloko escribió:dll is now abandoned

the integration now is web based and need to log in dropbox account via website, so it became useless now.

rafax haves a short piece of code that ive atomated for him, to use in the apz downloader, that could be used in activex control or something, but the new api sucks and i cannot manage a new interfacte pure automatic as lastest...

get more info about new api here: http://dkdevelopment.net/what-im-doing/dropnet/
:hypno:
d:
dangngocnguyenit escribió:
Pabloko escribió:dll is now abandoned

:hypno:
:(
la verdad que seguir con esa dll ahora con el sistema que usan para logueo seria un royo patatero yo no entiendo porque lo han complicado tanto, con lo sencillo que era...
:(
very sad : (
Bueno deciros que no se que ha pasado pero han vuelto al sistema inicial sin autentificacion por web , asi que la dll de pabloco es totalmente funcional , asi como el ejemplo ;)
RETWEET:
rafaxplayer escribió:Bueno deciros que no se que ha pasado pero han vuelto al sistema inicial sin autentificacion por web , asi que la dll de pabloco es totalmente funcional , asi como el ejemplo ;)