RakNetLua

Plugins y todo lo relacionado para Autoplay Media Studio.
Probando. Gracias Pablo
Gracias. Probando...
graças
goooood
Thanks
Muy bueno :)
big thanks
wow, im looking for this :lol:
If you knew your friends IP and port would you be able to use this for p2p connection? I know routers and modems might need posts opening and so on but I still looking for a good means for a direct contact system maybe where both maybe are the server and the client for that connection, I not sure, I tried some php OTR apps in the past but AMS's brower is crap and can't live up to the idea.
Another point do you have the documentation for this the link you provided is very dead lol I just tested this again and not sure why it didn't work for me last time but this time it does so I now need to learn the functions to get it to work, also do we need to reply on some kind of mulit thread? like we did with sockets?
Dude this easy project is open source, take a look at

Código: Seleccionar todo

https://github.com/pabloko/Lua-JIT-RakNet
Since its a very small and easy to understand project theres no need to document it, just code your client connecting to a server and suscribing to packet identifiers to exchange data with the bitstream interface.

On this version ive included a small but powerful server so you dont have to make a server application. This server its just a headless console executable that runs server.lua file (you can find on the repo, is an example of tic tac toe server we did in a minesweeper hack xd). Server also has HTTP server over the same port as udp stuff totally driven by lua. So using this you only need to focus on the client and minimal server script with same lua api.

Client has single thread/threaded modes, on single thread u may call raknet.update each 10-1000 ms in order to get new packets. multithread will spawn a thread and do the update automaticly. should be used by legacy (unless you need to control code execution timing by some complex sync)

All packet data rely on bitstream implementation. it builds data section of packets and helps you to create it with a structure readable on both sides and compressed to use less network possible.

If you want to go for p2p, you can add nat hole punching scripts you could found on raknet demos (for both server and client) its very easy to implement on current moudule, and work a little on the server to make the broadcasting system.
I was able to get what I wanted to get working with the demo you posted here, but what I am having a problem with is when I use dostring or loadstring, rather then running it it just exists the client side, this could this be down to the rekNetlua in the demo, also I only have AMS now installed I don't have time to compile new software or the spare for windows files, plus my PC blocked all conections from MS so I can't even access my VS download anymore.

I wanted to just know how to grab the users IP and things like this so if the user is blocked it would request the user, I know your little server app does it but well seems like it does in the code, the demo I been able to send messages from the host app to the client this is what I want this will enable me to send a seed to the end users to be able to do what I want, I am going to use this for many things on a few servers from montoring chat from server to a control client but I also need to AMS functions and lua commands at times.

Also is there other ways to connect to a RakNetLua server? lets say PHP or other means to throw commands at it, thanks for this tho i got some fun idea for it.
patch escribió:I was able to get what I wanted to get working with the demo you posted here, but what I am having a problem with is when I use dostring or loadstring, rather then running it it just exists the client side, this could this be down to the rekNetlua in the demo, also I only have AMS now installed I don't have time to compile new software or the spare for windows files, plus my PC blocked all conections from MS so I can't even access my VS download anymore.

I wanted to just know how to grab the users IP and things like this so if the user is blocked it would request the user, I know your little server app does it but well seems like it does in the code, the demo I been able to send messages from the host app to the client this is what I want this will enable me to send a seed to the end users to be able to do what I want, I am going to use this for many things on a few servers from montoring chat from server to a control client but I also need to AMS functions and lua commands at times.

Also is there other ways to connect to a RakNetLua server? lets say PHP or other means to throw commands at it, thanks for this tho i got some fun idea for it.
dostring? i dont understand. are u running chunks of code sent from server? thats quite nonsente. also sending big text buffer... keep packet size under mtu size as otherwise will have heavy performance cost.

You can download any vs from torrent in few minutes dont be lazy... you can connect raknet client/server agains any other raknet implementation. in my case i did for lua. some other did it for php

https://github.com/PocketMine/RakLib
With new trend of hibrid apps this is mostly done with websocket or rtc...

By the way... I also did a websocket client lua library based on this https://github.com/dhbaird/easywsclient ... client.cpp i should post it someday
I control a game server for minecraft and a few other servers and a HTTP server ran from one of my systems I am sending commands and code from the client to be able to do the command on that side from creating a folder or file, moving files or running more complex scripts what I uploaded via FTP.

so yes I am trying to fire commands at it I done this with the sockets/TCP demo in the past but that thing got confused and kept crashing or not listening to the client if it was sent from the same network what was strange or it would think all connects was from the same network when the was coming from the internet.

But I wanted to keep the chat there, as sometimes I might be working on the server and someone else might use the app as I have a few people that manage the services

Imagen

Also its not been lazy I have a few gig left of my SSD I not instally anything else right now until I am able to get a new drive but hey.

What is the diff to the DLL in the demo and the one on git ? also what version if VS is the best to compile it when and if I get that far lol
patch escribió:Also its not been lazy I have a few gig left of my SSD I not instally anything else right now until I am able to get a new drive but hey.

What is the diff to the DLL in the demo and the one on git ? also what version if VS is the best to compile it when and if I get that far lol
Im currently using a ms surface w 500gb ssd and yeah, its hard to find space to work but if you remove unnecessary shit from vs its just 1,2 gb. For me the best one was the 2013 one. Btw, dont use vs2015 as ms is injecting telemetry with the compiler https://www.infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry nonsense...

As this thread is from 2014 idk what version is posted here, but the repo version has improvement and different system to handle packets using the suscribe method of raknet and using a callback function. It wont be hard to code a server script to manage instances of servers and handle a little chat. You can even use http interface to send/recieve bigger chunks of data if you need to send assets, like a script to run. you can give a little of security using udp layer to request and obtain a token, then make aan http call containing this token, so server will know its an autorized script that is awaiting for. possibilities with this are endless.

Server is also easily portable to linux in case its needed for unix systems. Maybe make-it-so can give clean makefiles from the sln...

But, for the hail of speed developing, this could be a lot easier using node.js+ws on server and a nw.js app on client side. WebSockets are very nice and support bigger data chunks, but performance is quite slower.
From what I been seeing of this its a really good tool, as you know me I am a AMS junky so I still do all my work in that now and then, but I fix the problem I was having, I will get VS and I get the older one when I get a new drive I have a 120 ssd with 3 gig left lol, I know about the telnet shit I use a striped down version of windows 10 what as all telnet removed
maybe right tool for you propourse is

http://websocketd.com/
it's completly language aware, so you can run any script kind that can access stdin and stdout. in lua this can be done with io.read and io.write.
Pabloko escribió:maybe right tool for you propourse is

http://websocketd.com/
it's completly language aware, so you can run any script kind that can access stdin and stdout. in lua this can be done with io.read and io.write.

You like giving me homework lol, thanks I give that a look over I have my :coffee-1414375635: so off I go a learning :)
Another question about your DLL you posted here did it have support for NATPunchThroughServer and NATPunchThroughClient and if so how the hell would I use it :) :penguin:

I fixed the lua command problem tho I don't know how to make it do a set of commands rather then just one, also what the hell is return 22 I get it from time to time the server will get USERNAME -> (BLANK MESSAGE) and the user will get (22) but the connection seems to have been lost.

Thanks
I would really like to know what functions you included in this dll or aw ay to to view them I used a normal dll viewer but it only says the LUA function.

I want to know so I know witch ones I have like blocking, pinging, getting ip if you only have the connect and send functions that that's fine I can create my own for the other part from the IP one.

But the size of the old DLL would indecate there is more in there, I also like to try holepunching passthrow or what ever its called but since there is no documents for this dll its not really helpful, do you still have a copy of it.

Part from that the DLL even in the demo state you shown is very usesful this can be used for so many things to chat apps to fully intereated remote software, the chat idea I messing with but my goal is a mini server to run custom commands at for a bunch of other servers.

I know your new one as http also, I unable to still complie at the moment so can I ask you to complie it as I like to try the web page service also, dude this is a epic dll just more about it would be SO helpful you really don't know what this could mean for AMS some of the basic remote app ideas we had in the past what luasockets or Sockets plugin couldn't do, this is fast seems to handle threads a much better then the other two.

I not sure if that DLL you have here is threaded or not but I not had problems yet with multi chats/commands at once.