RichText Demo DriPro_2018

Ejemplos y plantillas para Autoplay Media Studio.
Exemplo.apz
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

Imagen
tnks bro! :lol:
Gracias maquina!
gracias
link is down
da hora
traveler escribió:
27 Dic 2019 23:40

:cabreado: :cabreado: :cabreado:
hey download man
at least one "thank you" you could write it or this also weighs on you
usamakey escribió:
28 Dic 2019 00:15
traveler escribió:

hey download man
First I look at the link to find out if it's broken or not.
Then I thank you for downloading "
This link, like many others, posted by DriPro is broken.
Besides I discovered that some projects posted by him have been copied from other groups and posted here without the slightest credit to those who wrote them.
One of these projects, oddly enough, is mine and was written with the help of the great Ulrich (member of the official Indigorose forum).
This should be seen (not to be offended), because it is easy to pretend to be genius and show off to others when in fact you are only deceiving everyone.
I see nothing wrong with posting projects from others to help others, but the credit should be given to those who created the codes.
-(-_-)-
teşekkürler
gracias
thanks
traveler escribió:
28 Dic 2019 18:38
usamakey escribió:
28 Dic 2019 00:15
traveler escribió:

hey download man
Besides I discovered that some projects posted by him have been copied from other groups and posted here without the slightest credit to those who wrote them.
One of these projects, oddly enough, is mine and was written with the help of the great Ulrich (member of the official Indigorose forum).
This should be seen (not to be offended), because it is easy to pretend to be genius and show off to others when in fact you are only deceiving everyone.
I see nothing wrong with posting projects from others to help others, but the credit should be given to those who created the codes.

:cabreado:
first if the links are broken, it's not my fault,
second I never saw you share anything here,
terceiro what was your project that i copied?
Exemplo.apz
HIDE: ON
Hidebb Message Hidden Description

Imagen
gracias
traveler escribió:
hahah i was just wondering about that stuff, good to confirm my toughts... these bugs show no development, improvement or involvement apart of seeking for credit once in a while, its like they dont get that credit here is earned showing virtue and improving weakness, teaching others with less knoweledge and inspiring a few experienced ones :mindblown-1414029295:

I can recall many cases of parasitic users, its end is truly sad and vanquished, even if they made me laugh a lot like that crazy peruvian lenin that had more than 10 different accounts active and even talked&thanked himself switching accounts, he even created a female character (luma) to bait for codes to copypaste xdd, or that schizo colombian living in spain/ceuti guillerm he had more than 30 accounts banned when he finally gave up. The thing is, this is a little community, if you cheat, we know. uma delicia :drunk:
Pabloko escribió:
28 Ene 2020 18:55
traveler escribió:
hahah i was just wondering about that stuff, good to confirm my toughts... these bugs show no development, improvement or involvement apart of seeking for credit once in a while, its like they dont get that credit here is earned showing virtue and improving weakness, teaching others with less knoweledge and inspiring a few experienced ones :mindblown-1414029295:

I can recall many cases of parasitic users, its end is truly sad and vanquished, even if they made me laugh a lot like that crazy peruvian lenin that had more than 10 different accounts active and even talked&thanked himself switching accounts, he even created a female character (luma) to bait for codes to copypaste xdd, or that schizo colombian living in spain/ceuti guillerm he had more than 30 accounts banned when he finally gave up. The thing is, this is a little community, if you cheat, we know. uma delicia :drunk:
Pabloko o quien sea que esté en este foro Tengo 2 o 3 cuentas que no hice para hacer algo mal, ¿por qué haces esta comparación como si fuera un usuario parásito? antes que nada no tengo a nadie de quien esconderme, no le debo nada a nadie, idiota. :angry:
come on pablo
you know better than me that (multiple accounts aside) the DriPro codes are not the flour of others
and leaving out those created by programmers here and on the official forum (someone also this forum) before the banday
(ask LucasTheDuck :) :) :) ) projects and plugins are not In circulation

keep calm :yes:
best regards